Terms of Sales
Terms of Sales
Preamble - These general conditions of sale apply to all services provided concluded on the website Trouve en ligne
Website Trouve en ligne is a service of:
- the society ATC WEB MOVER LTD EOOD
- situated at : Meden Rudnik Blok 217, Bulgaria 8112
- URL of the website: https://trouveenligne.com
- address may l: firstname.lastname@example.org
The customer declares having read and accepted the general conditions of sale prior to the placing of the order. The validation of the order is worth acceptance of the general conditions of sale.
Article 1 - Content and scope
These general conditions of sale apply automatically to the following services: Connecting individuals and professionals
They apply to the exclusion of all other conditions, and in particular those applicable to sales on the internet or through other channels of distribution and marketing.
The sale is deemed concluded on the date of acceptance of the order or the immediate purchase by the seller.
Any order or immediate purchase implies the unreserved acceptance of these general conditions of sale which prevail over all other conditions, with the exception of those which have been expressly accepted by the seller.
The buyer declares to have read these general conditions of sale and to have accepted them before his immediate purchase or the placing of his order.
Article 2 - Precontractual information
Prior to the immediate purchase or the placing of the order and the conclusion of the contract, these general conditions of sale are communicated to the buyer, who acknowledges having received them.
The following information is provided to the buyer in a clear and understandable manner:
- the essential characteristics of the service;
- the price the service or the method of calculating the price and, if applicable, any additional costs of transportation, delivery or postage and any other costs.
- the date or time at which the service provider undertakes to perform the service, regardless of its price, and any other contractual conditions ;
- information relating to the identity of the service provider, his postal, telephone and electronic contact details and his activities,
- the procedures for processing claims;
- the duration of the contract, when it is concluded for a fixed term, or the conditions of its termination in the case of a contract of indefinite duration.
- with respect to digital content any relevant interoperability of that content with certain hardware or software that the trader reasonably or reasonably knew
The service provider must also communicate to the purchaser, or make available to him, the following information:
- status and legal form, contact details enabling rapid contact and direct communication with him;
- where applicable, the registration number in the trade and companies register or in the trade register;
- for activities subject to authorization, the name and address of the authority issuing it;
- for the provider subject to value added tax and identified by an individual number pursuant to Article 286 ter the general tax code, its individual identification number;
- for the provider who is a member of a regulated profession, his professional title, the EU Member State in which he was granted and the name of the professional body or organization with which he is registered;
- the possible financial guarantee or professional liability insurance taken out by him, the contact details of the insurer or guarantor as well as the geographic coverage of the contract or commitment.
Article 3 - order
By order means any order relating to the services listed on the rates of the seller, and accepted by him, accompanied by the payment of the deposit possibly provided on the order form.
Any order, to be valid, must be established on the order forms of the seller, available to customers in its stores.
Any order received by the seller is deemed firm and final.
It entails full acceptance and acceptance of these general conditions of sale and obligation to pay for the products ordered.
The buyer has a right of withdrawal of 14 days from the conclusion of the contract, except exception provided by Article L.211-28 of the Consumer Code.
Article 4 - quotation
For services giving rise to the establishment of a preliminary estimate, the sale will be considered final after establishment of an estimate by the provider and sent to the buyer of the confirmation of acceptance of the order.
Article 5 - Performance of the service, cancellation of the contract and cancellation condition
Except in the case of specific conditions specific to the sale, the performance of the service will be carried out within the 15 days from the receipt by the seller of an order in due form.
In case of failure of the seller to fulfill his obligation of performance on the date or expiration of the period provided for above, or, failing this, at the latest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract, the buyer can resolve the contract , under the conditions of Articles L. 216-2 and L. 216-3 and L. 216-4 of the Consumer Code, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt or by writing on another durable medium, if, after having ordered, in the same manner, the professional to provide the service within a reasonable additional time, this last did not run within this time.
The contract is considered resolved upon the receipt by the professional of the letter or writing informing him of this resolution, unless the professional has been executed in the meantime.
Nevertheless, the buyer may immediately terminate the contract when the trader refuses to provide the service or fails to fulfill his obligation to provide the service on the scheduled date, if that date or delay constitutes a condition for the buyer essential part of the contract. This essential condition results from the circumstances surrounding the conclusion of the contract or an express request from the consumer before the conclusion of the contract.
The costs and risks related to this operation are the sole responsibility of the service provider.
Except in case of force majeure, the deposit paid to the order is acquired by right and can not give rise to any refund.
Terms of cancelation
In case of force majeure (bad climatic condition, accident, ...), the Trouve en ligne site reserves the right to postpone or cancel training sessions.
A session is validated only if it reaches at least three (03) participants. In the event that the minimum number of participants is not reached, the [ Find Online ] site reserves the right to cancel or postpone the training session.
In case of cancellation, participants are fully refunded.
Any reservation is final, no refund is possible.
Article 5a - Contract renewal
The service covered by this contract is covered by a contract whose duration is 90 days renewable for the same duration by tacit renewal.
According to Article L. 215-1 of the Consumer Code, literally reproduced:
"For service contracts entered into for a fixed period with a tacit renewal clause, the service provider shall inform the consumer in writing, by registered letter or by e-mail, no earlier than three months and no later than one month before the end of the period authorizing the rejection of the renewal, the possibility of not renewing the contract he has concluded with a tacit renewal clause. This information, delivered in clear and understandable terms, mentions, in an apparent box, the deadline for non-renewal.
Where this information has not been sent to him in accordance with the provisions of the first paragraph, the consumer may terminate the contract free of charge at any time from the date of renewal. Advances made after the last renewal date or, in the case of open-end contracts, after the conversion date of the initial fixed-term contract, are reimbursed within 30 days of the date of termination. , less the corresponding sums, up to this one, in the performance of the contract. The provisions of this Article shall be without prejudice to those which legally subject certain contracts to particular rules as regards the information of the consumer ".
Article 7 - Price
Prices are firm and final. Except for special conditions specific to the sale, the prices of services performed are those listed in the price list on the day of the order.
They are expressed in legal tender and stipulated all taxes included.
Article 8 - Payment
Except as otherwise expressly provided for in the Special Conditions, payment of the price shall be made in cash at the time of order. No order can be taken into account in the absence of a complete payment on this date.
Payments made by the buyer will only be considered final once the amounts owed by the service provider have been paid.
An invoice will be given to the buyer on request.
Article 9 - Warranties - General
9-1 Legal guarantee of conformity
ATC WEB MOVER LTD EOOD guarantees the conformity of the goods sold to the contract, allowing the buyer to make a claim under the legal guarantee of conformity provided for in articles L. 217-4 et seq. of the French Consumer Code.
In case of implementation of the legal guarantee of conformity, it is recalled that:
- the buyer has a period of 2 years from delivery of the property to act;
- the buyer can choose between the repair or replacement of the property, subject to the cost conditions provided for in Article L. 217-17 of the Consumer Code;
- the buyer does not have to prove the non-conformity of the goods during the 24 months in case of new property (6 months in the case of second-hand goods), following the delivery of the property.
9-2 Legal warranty against hidden defects
In accordance with Articles 1641 and following of the Civil Code, ATC WEB MOVER LTD EOOD is guarantor of hidden defects that may affect the property sold. It will belong to the buyer to prove that the vices existed at the sale of the good and are of a nature to make the property unfit for the use to which it is intended. This guarantee must be implemented within two years from the discovery of the defect.
The buyer can choose between the resolution of the sale or a reduction of the price in accordance with article 1644 of the civil code.
Article 10 - Intellectual property
All technical documents, products, drawings, photographs given to buyers remain the exclusive property of ATC WEB MOVER LTD EOOD sole owner of intellectual property rights over these documents, and must be returned to him at his request.
Customer purchasers undertake not to make any use of these documents, which may infringe the industrial or intellectual property rights of the supplier and undertake not to disclose them to any third party.
Article 11 - Jurisdiction
All disputes to which the purchase and sale transactions concluded pursuant to these general conditions of sale could give rise, concerning their validity, their interpretation, their execution, their termination, their consequences and their consequences and which would not have could be solved amicably between the seller and the customer, will be submitted to the competent courts under common law conditions.
For the definition of competent jurisdiction, the seller elects domicile to Meden Rudnik Blok 217 8112 Burgas (Bulgaria)
Article 12 - Language of the contract
These general conditions of sale are written in French. In the event that they are translated into one or more foreign languages, only the French text will prevail in case of dispute.
Article 13 - Applicable law
These general conditions are subject to the application of French law. The competent court is the district court for disputes whose amount is less than or equal to € 10,000 or the court of first instance for disputes whose amount is greater than € 10,000.
This is so for the substantive rules as for the rules of form. In case of dispute or claim, the buyer will first contact the seller to obtain an amicable solution.
Article 14 - Protection of personal data
Personal data collected on this site are the following :
Account opening: when creating the user's account, its name, first name, email address; Phone Number; address;
Connection: when the user logs in to the website, the user registers, in particular, his last name, first name, login, usage, location and payment data.
Profile: the use of services provided on the website allows you to enter a profile, which can include an address and a telephone number.
Payment: as part of the payment of products and services offered on the website, it records financial data relating to the bank account or the credit card of the user.
Communication: when the website is used to communicate with other members, the data relating to the user's communications are temporarily stored.
Cookies : cookies are used as part of the use of the website. The user has the option to disable cookies from his browser settings.
Use of personal data
The personal data collected from the users aim at providing the services of the website, improving them and maintaining a secure environment. Specifically, the uses are as follows :
- access and use of the website by the user ;
- management of operation and optimization of the website ;
- organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services ;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user ;
- offer the user the opportunity to communicate with other users of the website ;
- implementation of user support ;
- customizing services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, based on their preferences ;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malicious software or malicious software and security incident management ;
- management of any disputes with users ;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the preferences of the user.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases :
- when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with whom it has concluded ;
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the website, information accessible to the public ;
- when the user authorizes the website of a third party to access his data ;
- when the website uses provider services to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the data of the user, in the context of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data. staff ;
- if the law requires it, the website may perform data transmission to respond to claims against the website and comply with administrative and judicial procedures ;
- if the website is involved in a merger, acquisition, asset transfer or bankruptcy procedure, it may be required to assign or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, users would be informed before the personal data are transferred to a third party.
Security and confidentiality
The website implements organizational, technical, physical and software in digital security to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the internet is not a completely secure environment and the website can not guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the internet.
Implementation of user rights
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they can exercise by making their request to the following address: email@example.com
the right of access : they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the website may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy.
the right of rectification : if the personal data held by the website are inaccurate, they may request the update of the information.
the right to delete data Users may request the deletion of their personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
the right to limitation mainten nt : users can request to the website limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided by the RGPD.
the right to oppose data processing Users may object to its data being processed in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR.
the right to portability : they can claim that the website give them the personal data provided to them for transmission to a new website.
Evolution of this clause
The website reserves the right to make any changes to this clause relating to the protection of personal data at any time. If a modification is made to this clause of protection of personal data, the website undertakes to publish the new version on its website. The website will also inform users of the change by email, within a minimum of 15 days before the effective date. If the user does not agree with the terms of the redrafting of the personal data protection clause, he has the option to delete his account.